Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Summer Dresses

Hey everyone! These are the two dresses that I bought while I was on vacation.  

I found this polyester navy blue printed dress at Forever21.  This dress was $19.99.  It has a cinched elastic waist and a racerback strap.   I love how airy and summery it is.  It is knee length and can easily transform into an autumn look with boots and a cardigan.  
I also purchased this bright salmon colored dress from TJ Maxx.   I bought this for $24.99.  This dress comes with crocheted detailing on the quarter length sleeves and also has a cinched elastic waist.  I like how the back half of the dress falls longer than the front of the dress.  The boatline neckline is also very conservative.  I would wear this out to a picnic or bbq and pair it with simple accessories and a pair of neutral wedges.  
 Bottom of the dress
Crochet detailing on sleeve
These are now my favorite summer time buys.  What are yours?

Pretty printed dresses,
Cherrie

1 comment:

  1. Yes, the dresses are cute! I specially like the first dress with the racerback! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete