Thursday, July 21, 2011

Clearance! Deals! Clearance!

Attention readers!  Did you check out the Wag's clearance on select Jordana products and Sally Hansen's extra 50% off already clearanced items?  I rushed out as soon as I heard!
*Sorry, this is only a haul post, I will review these products at a later time!

Here's my haul from Wags:
3 Pretty Shine lipglosses priced @ .50 cents each:
Pretty Shine Lip Glosses:  Dazzling, Delightful & Gorgeous 

6 Lipliners @ .25 cents each:
2 Easy Liner lip liners @ .50 cents each:
Swatches:  Sugar Bronze & Honey Dip
4 Kohl Kajal eye liners @ .50 cents each:
Left to Right:  Espresso, Parisian Plum, Cool Aqua, Onyx
 Swatches:  Cool Aqua, Espresso, Parisian Plum, Onyx
1 LipShine Natural Glaze lipgloss @ .50 cents:
 Lip gloss in Banana Cream
 Swatch:  Banana Cream
 All of these products were under $7 at Walgreens!!

I also went over to Sally Beauty to check out their deals.  I was rather disappointed at the selection.  My local Sally Beauty is just a hole in the wall so there really wasn't that much to pick from.

Palladio Lipstick in Cocoa Glow on clearance for $1.99, 
price after sale = $1
 Swatch:  Cocoa Glow
 Two Palladio Baked Eye Shadows being clearanced out for $4.99, price after sale=$2.50 each:
Passion Plum
 Teal:
 Swatches:  Passion Plum, Teal
Then at the cash register, these cute little baked eye shadows from Sally Girl! were only .99 cents each and they were on sale- buy 5 get 1 free.  Here are the colors that I picked out for myself:
 Swatches starting from top left:
 Comparing size of shadow:
Have you checked out these deals this week?  What did you pick up?  I'm so happy I got all of these Jordana products for such a great price!

Giddy,
Cherrie

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am frantically looking for Palladio Cocoa Glow Lipstick. It has been discontinued. Can you help?

    ReplyDelete