Sunday, July 3, 2011

Maybelline FitMe Blush

I purchased this Maybelline FitMe blush in Medium Pink while I was at Target.  I used my Target coupon for $1 off any FitMe product to buy this product for $3.54. I chose this particular color because everything else just looked, well, chalky.  This was one of the brighter blush colors from the collection.
 Maybelline FitMe blush in Medium Pink
 Swatch of Medium Pink:
This color looks rather pale on me and the bright pink in the palette doesn't translate onto my skin.  

I now have tried the FitMe powder foundation, concealer and blush and I have to say that for me, the products from this line are okay.  I like the powder foundation so-so, but the concealer was a total miss for me.  The blush is something that I might use though, even though I think that it looks a little pale.  Maybe as a highlight?  I don't know.  I think that as far as fitting me- the foundation is the only thing that I can like.  :/

Trying on for size,
Cherrie 

No comments:

Post a Comment