Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipsticks-Just So & Heather Shimmer

These Rimmel lipsticks were on clearance at Target so I picked them both up for only $2.54 each.  I picked out the shades Just So, and Heather Shimmer. 
 Rimmel London Lipsticks from left to right:  Just so and Heather Shimmer
 Just So and Heather Shimmer
 Swatches:  Just So and Heather Shimmer
 On lips:  Just So
 On lips:  Heather Shimmer
These lipsticks aren't as creamy as other drug store brand lipsticks that I have tried.  They are very pigmented though and the colors are definitely buildable.  I lick my lips a lot and so I do need to reapply these every couple of hours or so.  I would imagine they would last a lot longer with liner underneath.  I find that these can be a bit drying for me, so I like to swipe on lip balm first. 

The packaging is very sturdy and I like how the lipstick goes all the way down in the tube so there is no risk of nicks.  There is a reassuring click noise so you know that the top is on tight.  I also like the tiny price tag that I got for these two lipsticks.  

At this point, I do plan on trying more colors from this line.  I think that as a lipstick junkie, I have to try them all in order to know what I like and what I don't like right? ;)

Clearance deals & Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment