Saturday, July 16, 2011

Evolution of Smooth

Did you hear about the EOS lip balm sale this week at Walgreens?  I have wanted to try these for a while now and with this awesome deal I snatched up a bunch. 

These were buy two for $6 and receive $4 back in Register Rewards at Walgreens.  How could anyone pass up a deal like that?  I went in on Wednesday to purchase two and went back on Friday to purchase another two, so now I have $8 total in Register Rewards to use for future purchases.  

I purchased two of the Summer Fruit, one of the Honeysuckle Honeydew and one Sweet Mint.  I love how Summer Fruit smells, which is why I bought two of them.  It reminds me of tropical fruit, sweet ripe lychees and passion fruit.  
I like the shape of these, even though they can be a bit bulky than your standard chapsticks.  The twist off top is great, but I worry about nicking the top of the product when I'm in a hurry.  These glide on nicely without tugging and don't have an unpleasant waxy feeling.  They also smell awesome-almost good enough to eat.  Which you could by the way, because these are certified organic, 95% organic and 100% natural. 

Have you tried anything from the EOS line?  What are your recommendations or favorite products?

Soft & Smooth,
Cherrie

No comments:

Post a Comment