Friday, July 22, 2011

Sweet Sanrio Buys

This is the third time that I have been to China Town in Chicago.  I always make a stop in the cute little corner store that specializes in Sanrio stuff.  Here are the things that I picked up while I was there.

I swear there wasn't any cosmetics the last time I was there, but they had a limited selection this time on the shelves.  I settled on this blush duo because it had such cute packaging and the colors are something that I would wear.  This was only $3.99.
 Swatches:  Light pink and Coral color
I also got another Hello Kitty contact case.  Isn't it adorable?  This was $4.99.
I found this Hello Kitty pencil case that I thought could double as an eye shadow brush holder when I'm traveling.  I hate transporting my dirty eye shadow brushes in a silk lined bag because they leave shadow residue all over.  This pencil case would be easy to clean and deep enough to store a couple of my brushes.  This case was $5.99.  In the meantime, though, they are holding a couple of pens I also bought from the store.  :) 
Sanrio love,
Cherrie

2 comments:

  1. Hmm... I wasn't sure why I wasn't getting any of your new blog posts in my feed. Not sure if its something wrong with blogger since you changed your name but it still shows that I'm following you. Just that it always pops up your old blog instead of this one. Weird?

    Anyway, its been years since I've been down to ChinaTown. Maybe I'll make a visit in the fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is weird...thanks for the heads up. I update my blog every day but yeah, i have noticed that my stats are off. i will check into it and make sure my settings are correct. thanks!

    ReplyDelete