Sunday, July 10, 2011

L'Oreal Hip Pigments

Can you believe I found these goodies on clearance at Walgreens for $3 each?  I wonder why they are being cleared out- maybe new packaging coming soon?  Anyways, what a score!
I picked out a more neutral color (of course) and a more shocking hot pink color.  These are ah-maz-ing!   The little brushes that come with the pigments are fluffy and soft.  They remind me of the $1 Elf shadow brushes that I own.  These brushes would be great to travel with! 
Pictured here is Tenacious, a bronze pigment. 
 The top of the pigment jar:
 Swatches of Tenacious:
 Pictured here is Fiery, a hot pink pigment:
 Swatches of Fiery:
Overall, I am pretty impressed with these HIP pigments from L'oreal.  They have great packaging and the brushes are nice and fluffy.  They offer a nice pearlized finish and the size of the jar offers a nice amount of product (.05 oz).  I am so glad that I found these on clearance for a fraction of the price!

Hip-happy,
Cherrie

1 comment:

  1. the pink one is gorgeous...it looks smooth and silky!!
    http://getsettoshine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete