Thursday, July 28, 2011

Smokey Naked Eyes-Tutorial

Here is a sexy, smokey look that I created with the UD Naked Palette:
I really like the gradient look and I think that this would be easy to duplicate using different colors like purples, and navy's.  And I took pictures during to create a quick tutorial for you all.  

1. Prep eyes with primer.  I used UD original Primer Potion.
2. Take Buck and sweep over lid with a fluffy brush.
 3.  Take Dark Horse and sweep near lash line, over Buck.
 4. Take Toasted and work into the crease.  Blend into Buck.
 5. Blend, blend blend!  Go back and darken in Dark Horse and Buck if needed. 
 6.  Take Side Car and sweep over the inner corner of eye and blend towards center of eye.  Be gentle.  This is to only offer a slight shimmer on top of the look. 
7. Add Virgin to brow bone and highlight. 
8.  Line lashes with black/brown liquid liner.  
 (Optional) Add false lashes-these are from F21.
 9.  Clean up any fallout with a fan brush.

Result: 
A fun finished look that is totally appropriate for play or work!
I love this look so much that I have been wearing it for three days straight now-minus the falsies. I also softened the darker colors a little bit.  :) 
What has been your go-to look lately? 

Bat those lashes,
Cherrie

No comments:

Post a Comment