Wednesday, August 17, 2011

New from Urban Decay- Book of Shadows IV

Gahhhh.  I just saw Karen blog about this new limited edition Urban Decay palette that is coming out around the holidays this year.  I know, I know...just what I need right?  ^_^  Anyways, this palette will be retailing for around $64 dollars and comes with 16 shadows, 10 of which are never before released colors.  There are a couple of shadows mixed in there that I recognize from the Naked palette and the most recent 15 year anniversary palette. 
Anywhos, if you live in NYC there is a sneak peek preview of this palette launching on August 20th where you can actually buy one of these babies.  *jealous!*  You can read up on it and see more lovely pictures on Karen's blog here.

Again, this will officially launch during the holidays, so if you're lucky enough to get one, let me know!  

Also, did you check out the Urban Decay super sale that is going on right now?  $1 pigments!?  Why, yes...I think I shall. :)

Crazy in love,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment