Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Revlon Scented Nail Polish- Mon Cherry

Do you like these scented nail polishes from Revlon?  I had yet to try them, but I had a coupon for $1 off any Revlon product from Wags, so I picked up one.  I'm thinking about going back for more colors from this collection!

And of course, I picked out a bright candy-colored red creme, aptly named Mon Cherry. 
So the question is-does it really smell like cherries? It smells like cherry flavored bubblegum and candy.  I like how the smell doesn't dissipate either right after it dries.  It lasts quite long.  Even over a coat of Seche Vite, you can still smell it.  
 Revlon Scented Nail Polish in Mon Cherry
Here I took some nail stickers that I had laying around and stuck them to my accent nails.  I even added two rhinestones to the thumb.  Layered on a thick coat of quick drying topcoat to seal everything in.  I have been super lazy lately and pretty uninspired to break out the fimo or dotting pens to do some serious nail art, so nail stickers will have to suffice for now.  
On another note, I didn't have any bubbling with this Revlon formula.  (Yay!)  I applied three coats because at just two coats I still had visible nail line.  This formula is great, not too runny and not too gloopy.  I like how this is just an all out classic red look.  For now, I'm just enjoying sniffing my nails. :D

Scratch & Sniff,

1 comment:

  1. That looks really pretty! I still have yet to try any scented polish.

    ReplyDelete