Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Revlon Scented Polish- Grapefruit Fizz

Here is another scented nail polish that I got from Revlon, Grapefruit Fizz.  I used my $1 off coupon from Walgreens to get this one. (regular price $4.99)

One thing that I learned is that you shouldn't try to smell these straight out of the bottle.  All you'll get is a big whiff of nail polish that will make you dizzy enough to pass out in the store aisle.  Better to wait til it dries on your nails to sniff them.  lol.
 Revlon Scented Polish-Grapefruit Fizz
I picked out Grapefruit Fizz because of the flecks of gold in the formula.  Gorgeous!  These flecks are a little bit on the small side, but that's okay.
Here I layered Grapefruit Fizz over a bright pink color, Ulta Fuchsiamania and I did my ring finger in black, Sinful Colors Black on Black.  All colors were three coats.  I then layered on Grapefruit Fizz in two coats and sealed everything with one coat of Seche Vite.  I love how it turned the black accent finger a sort of purpley color instead. 

Fizzy nails,

No comments:

Post a Comment