Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Wet 'n Wild Dream Team

I picked up these Perfect Couple duos when I stopped in Walgreens to refill my prescription.  Some of the colors packaged together with the top coat I already had in my collection, but these colors jumped out at me. 

Gray's Anatomy, a purpley, green and blue duochrome.  This was paired with the Fast Dry topcoat and retailed for $1.99.  This was a great deal because these polishes usually retail for $1.99 by themselves-so it's like getting the topcoat for free!
Gray's Anatomy
I also got this duo, Everybody Loves Redmond.  This is a creme finish in a bright orangey red color.  Another pretty color for a summer pedi.
Unfortunately, there are no new colors that come in these Perfect Couple packages.  Have you seen these in your local drugstores? 

Nail polish hauling,

3 comments:

  1. Hi Pinkbeauty! Thanks for reading and commenting. These are such a good deal- I hope that you find some! Btw-did you check out my give away? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi and your welcome Yeah I did get some nail polish I posted in one of my blog haul.(:I be sure to check about your giveaway

    ReplyDelete