Sunday, August 28, 2011

got2b Good Deals!

got2b hair products were buy one get one free this past week at Walgreens, so I took my coupon from ALL YOU magazine for $2 off any full size got2b hair product and paired it with this sale.
These were priced at $5.99 each, but after the sale and the coupon, I only paid $3.99 for both products!

Also used my two $1 off coupons that I printed off for Wet 'n Wild.  These were good towards any product from Wet 'n Wild that was priced at $2.99 and up.  This was a perfect opportunity to pick up two of the ColorIcon palettes that I still needed, I Dream of Jeanie and I'm Feeling Retro.

Here is my receipt:
My total, out of pocket expense, a whopping $5.63 with a total savings of $12.99!  

I meant to post this sooner but I forgot.  You can still pick up an issue of the Sept ALL YOU magazine and clip the coupon - you would only be paying $3.99 for one product.  Anyways, I love couponing.  ^_^   Have you been clipping coupons lately?  If you haven't picked up today's Sunday paper yet, there's some great beauty coupons in this week's inserts.

it's got2b love,

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I took advantage of the Got2Be sale, too. I ended up getting 4 things, though. lol. I just can't resist a good sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah- I actually picked up four things too from this brand. I got two from the previous week and two from this last week. :)

    ReplyDelete