Sunday, August 7, 2011

Couponing & Hair Deals

I clipped two coupons from the Sunday ads for $1 off any Herbal Essence/Aussie product and paired these with the sale at Walgreens.  This week Herbal Essence products are on sale for $3 each with $1 back in Register Rewards.  So if you stack the coupon with the sale, it's like you're only paying $1 for the product!  Sweet!  I bought one Herbal Essence shampoo and hairspray for myself.  Oh, and if you buy more than one product with the sale, make sure that you do separate transactions to get the $1 back for in Register Rewards for each.
These Schwarzkopf got2b hair products were also buy one get one free, and you know me, I'm never one to turn down a free product. :)  These were retailing for $5.99 each.
The only thing that I didn't like about the serum is that the pop top isn't very secure.  It came undone in the bag and got all over my purchases.  So if you get these, make sure you store it upright.

Saving with coupons does take some work, but in the end, it is so worth it.  Do you plan on making any beauty purchases this week with coupons?

Get those deals,

No comments:

Post a Comment