Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Surprise Package!- Updated

So I came home from school today and this package was waiting for me on my kitchen table.  I didn't recall ever ordering anything recently so I was curious as to what it was.  The shipping address was from Valeant Pharmaceuticals from Delaware- but it had my correct name and address.  Very curious. 

And...drumroll please!! 



...Here is what was in the package:

Whaaaatt?? The last thing I ever expected was makeup!  There was an invoice attached, but no price stated on the invoice.  I tried calling the 1800 number to try and reach customer service but they were closed for the day.  I then checked out their website here to find out more about this product.  

*Eyes bug out*

$60 for this product!  So of course I didn't swatch the colors because I wasn't sure if this was even mine. 

**Called customer service today.  I won the product.  ooh.  lol. I had entered through Lucky Magazine luckybreaks like months ago and they shipped it to me. You can enter for yourself for free to win cool prizes here.  I never win anything-so this was a nice surprise.  Did I mention I'm an idiot? lol. 
 
Buggin' for nothin',
Cherrie

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha. That's a nice surprise! What is it? Eyeshadow? Blush? I won a prize from Self magazine giveaway a couple months ago, but haven't seen it come in yet. It was a Puma hoodie. Woo-hoo. Lol A rep from the company emailed me for my address too...hmm...i hope I get it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, yes it is nice to win sometimes. And yes-this is blush. I have a review in the works-so check back!

    ReplyDelete