Friday, June 17, 2011

Sensational Savings

I went over to Walgreens after I read about the Wet 'n Wild 50% off on liners and lipsticks to check it out.  The .99 cent lipsticks were .49 cents each, but I had already bought all of the colors that would work for me a while ago.  The rest of the lip colors remind me of the 80's.  Seriously.  lol.  I think that they need to create more colors for their round lipsticks, or at least update them.  I already have two of their matte lipsticks and I wasn't a fan of them either so I didn't get any more.  

Instead I just picked out a lip liner for .49 cents.  This pencil is suuuper long, so I should get plenty of wear for it.  I picked out a red lip liner because I don't have one yet.  This Color Icon pencil is in #717 Berry Red.
Maybelline products were 40% off so I took some of my coupons to stack with the sale.  I picked out another ColorSensational lipstick, this one in #215 Totally Toffee.  These lipsticks retail for around $7 at Walgreens but with the 40% off, it was only $4.49.  I had a coupon for $2 off any Maybelline ColorSensational lipstick and stacked it so I only paid $2.49 for this lipstick.
 ColorSensational Lipstick:  Totally Toffee
Swatches:  Maybelline ColorSensational lipstick in Totally Toffee 
and Wet 'n Wild Berry Red lip liner
I also got a Maybelline nail polish, this one in #160 Racy Red.  This is a great jelly red in the jar, but I haven't tried it on my nails yet so I hope this nail polish works out.  I haven't tried any Maybelline polishes in a loooong time.  Anyways, this nail polish was on clearance for $2.29, but I had a coupon for $1 off any Maybelline New York product, so I only paid $1.29 for this. *happy sigh*  I love couponing.
And that concludes my short Walgreens haul.  I really tried not to go overboard because I had just gotten my Avon order too.  Aren't you proud of me? :)

Feelin' the deals,
Cherrie 

No comments:

Post a Comment