Saturday, June 11, 2011

Metallic Eyes

Here is a look I created for another contest.  See the contest rules and directions here.
And here is a tutorial of what I did to achieve the look:
1.  Prime lids with eye primer
 2. Apply Elf all over color stick in Golden Peach all over lids
4.  Using Elf Everyday basics palette apply dark bronze color 
to outer 2/3 of eye
5.  Using a gold pigment, apply to inner corner of eye and blend into bronze color
6.  Take a darker bronze color (2nd color from right, top row) 
and draw into crease
7. Blend
8.  Go in with a cream color to highlight 
 
9.  Blend and go back with brush to intensify any colors 
10.  Add brown liquid liner to the top lid and line lower lid with cream color to highlight
11. Add false lashes
12.  Finished look!
13.  Add lipstick and lipgloss
So I like this look but I think that I played it too safe for a makeup contest.  I want to try something a little more avant-garde, but that will probably have to wait til tomorrow.

Coppin' out,
Cherrie

No comments:

Post a Comment