Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Unicorns & Glitter

My current manicure:  
I used three coats of Revlon's Top Speed color in Lilly.  Again-lots of bubbling.  I think I'm giving up on Revlon polishes.  Um...unless they're glitter polishes...then maybe I'll consider.  But after having so much trouble with these polishes, I am cutting my losses and moving on.  
To disguise the bubbles, I put on one coat of Revlon's glitter topcoat in Belle.  
I let this dry completely before using Wet 'n Wild #402 in Tickled Pink, a pastel pink, and my nail dotting pen to create pink flowers on all of my nails.  For the center of the flower I used Sinful Colors Unicorn, a pastel yellow color.  (See swatches of these two colors here.)
Then I took some of my yellow rhinestones and placed them in the center of the pink flowers I created on random nails.  Add two coats of clear polish on top to seal in rhinestone.  Cute right?   

Glitter and rhinestones,
Cherrie

No comments:

Post a Comment