Wednesday, June 15, 2011

ELF Tone Correcting Concealer Review

I purchased this ELF Tone Correcting concealer from Target for $1 last month.  
I thought that this might be a little orange for me at first.  But once it was applied to my skin, it blended out into something manageable.  I used this to cover up my dark under eye circles.  I applied this with the doe foot applicator to my skin and then blended it out with my fingertips.  
This formula doesn't provide a lot of coverage in my opinion.  It is definitely buildable but just doesn't provide the coverage that I look for in a concealer.  The formula is also very sticky and wet on the skin.  I actually applied four layers before I was sort of satisfied with the coverage.  
 Above:  No product on eyes
Below: Elf Tone Correcting concealer under eyes
This concealer is also lightly scented.  It reminds me of oranges, but definitely citrusy. Final thoughts:  I would not repurchase this product because I did not like the coverage.  I also did not like how small the product was and how little of the product there actually was in the tube.  I would not repurchase because I think there are better quality drug store concealers out there.  

Yours,
Cherrie

No comments:

Post a Comment