Monday, June 6, 2011

Daily Face Routine

I am one of those people...the ones who hit snooze on their alarm clocks as many times as possible, waiting until the very last second to roll out of bed and start the day...

This obviously doesn't leave much time for primping in the mornings.  I like to keep a fresh, natural face on while I am at school and at work.  The only color that I add is on my lips with lipstick and/or gloss.  Here is what I use on a daily basis:

The first thing that I start off with is concealer.  I have some acne scars on my cheeks that I am self conscious about, so I use this Maybelline Dream Mousse concealer to pat onto my trouble spots.  I also like to use this under my tired, often sleep deprived eyes to help brighten them.

Face:  Bare Minerals foundation mixed with Sephora's Loose Powder
Brows: Prestige Brow liner in Earth Brown
Eye Primer:  Urban Decay Primer Potion - Original
Eye Shadow:  Lately I have been in love with this color from my Elf Every Day Brights Palette.  It is such a pretty, shimmery cream color.  I sweep this all over my lids and bring it up to where my crease is.  Then I use this Max Factor shadow in BFF to highlight.  This is a matte white/cream color.  (I like to highlight with matte colors if I use shimmer colors on the lower lid.)
Liner:  Wet n' Wild Liquid Liner in Dark Brown with slight wing
Mascara:  Maybelline Lash Stiletto
Blush:  Nars blush in Orgasm 
Lips:  Prep and moisturize lips with Avon Moisture Renew chapstick
...and them I'm out!  
Fresh faced,
Cherrie

No comments:

Post a Comment