Monday, January 2, 2012

December-Running on Empty

Hello friends.  Here is what I have run out of this month:

 1.  Yes2Carrots Body Butter
Yes, another jar gone.  Love this stuff.  Already reviewed it here so not saying much more about it.

2.  Epielle Green Tea Cleansing Tissues
These are awesome.  I buy them from Big Lots for just $1 each. I love how they clean and the smell is not too overpowering or too off-putting.  I've never seen then anywhere else but Big Lots, so if you have one near you, I would suggest that you give these a try.  I still like the Elf ones, but these come in a pack of 30 and cost $1 (or 60 wipes for $2), whereas the Elf ones come in a pack of 20 and cost $3.  I also have a good stock pile of these wipes, so I am never really out. ^_^
3.  Exfoliating Facial Wipes
I buy these for just $1 a pack at the Dollar Tree.  I use these to clean off swatches that I do for the blog.  They don't clean all that well compared to the Epielle ones, so I don't think that I will be buying anymore soon.  
4. Blistex Deep Renewal Lip Balm
This was purchased in June, and I had kept it in my purse but recently swapped it out into my pencil bag so that I could use it more at school.  This stuff does not last very long on my lips nor does it really nourish my chapped lips, so I will not be repurchasing this particular tube.  I have put into rotation my Maybelline Baby Lips balms instead since this has ran out.

5.  Up & Up Acetone Nail Polish Remover
I buy this product for less than a dollar from Target all of the time.  This bottle lasted me quite a while.  It gets the most use when I wear glitter polishes-which has been quite often lately.  But most of the time,  I just dip my little brush into it to assist in cleanup around my nail when I am giving myself a manicure.  Re-purchase? You betcha.  A backup bottle in my stock pile has already been put into use.

That's it for this month's edition of Running on Empty. What have you run out of this month?


Love,

2 comments:

  1. The green tea wipes sound good!
    Btw. I went to my dollar tree and it seems like they are always a month behind on stuff because I found things that you blogged about a long time ago.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, going to the Dollar Tree has become kind of fun because you never know what you are going to get! Keep hunting! :)

    ReplyDelete