Monday, January 30, 2012

Nail Polish Hauling

Hello loves.  I'm back again with another haul post.  This one consists of all the new polishes that I have picked up this month.

Ready? Set?  Go!

I picked up four glitter bombs from Klean Color at just $2.50 each.  I had to thin out all of these with thinner before I could use them but still-bar glitter!  holo!  diamond glitter! star glitter! I love how unique each of these polishes are.
I know that I had sworn off of these Wet 'n Wild polishes, but I found an entire display of the Spring Collection while at Kmart and couldn't resist.  
I bought all creme finishes and I am loving the mint green one.  These were buy one get one half off when I got them, but won't break the bank at just $1.99 each.

Went to my first ever CVS while in MN because I forgot to pack makeup wipes on my trip.  While I was there, I couldn't help walking by the polishes and these caught my eye.
I can't wait to pair Belle of the Ball with my Klean Color polish in Starry Night. :)

I always make it a point to stop in the Sanrio store at the MOA.  I found this Hello Kitty polish and couldn't put it back down.
Truthfully, it was the packaging that got me.  This is a milky pink color, perfect for those french manicures that I always want to do.

Also popped into the Icing and got two more glitter polishes.
Seriously?  Fragmented glitter!?  So awesome.  I picked up the finer glitter polish as well because it would make a great layering polish for the fragmented glitter.  

*whew!*  That was a lot.  Don't judge. lol.  I know I have a problem.  As always, you can see these featured on upcoming posts.  :)
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment