Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Currently Obsessed With...

Hi dolls.  Welcome to this month's edition of Currently Obsessed With!  

1. Revlon's Lip Butter in Creme Brulee
This has constantly been on my lips ever since I had got it last month.  This has made its way into my purse because I can not bear to be without it.  I love how moisturizing this is on my lips and I can not wait to pick up more.

2.  Flakie Polishes!
These are so fun and I love how they create a different look layered over different polishes.  Plus, I always get tons of compliments whenever I wear them!

3. L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow in Bronzed Taupe
This color is so pretty and I have been wearing it every day since I got it!  It is definitely a must-have if you are looking to get a color from this line. 
 
What are you currently obsessed with this month? 

Love,

1 comment:

  1. I love Revlon's Lip Butter in Creme Brulee! I have been obsessed with it too and I'm going to have to purchase a new one soon.

    ReplyDelete