Sunday, January 8, 2012

L'Oreal Colour Riche Nail-Stroke of Midnight

Hey dolls.  I picked up a new polish from the L'Oreal line.  This one is called Stroke of Midnight.
 Bottle Shot:
This was the last one of it's kind on the shelf so I figured I should grab it before it's gone.  By the way-if any of you put yourselves on a no-buy ban for the new year, it must be incredibly hard with all of the new products being released this month! I.Seriously.Want.Everything.  
This is a inky gray shot through with green shimmer. Pretty-but prettier in the bottle.  Still, I have nothing quite like it.

These retail for $5.99 at Walgreens, but in the Walgreens January coupon booklet you can find a $1 off coupon towards this product.  Happy shopping!


Always,

1 comment:

  1. The name matches the shade perfectly :) such a pretty color xx

    ReplyDelete