Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Finger Paints Special Effects Topcoat-Flecked

Hey dolls.  So the other day, I swung by Sally's to pick up Twisted from the Finger Paints line.  I had seen it swatched on several nail blogs and I was in love.  Sadly, seems like I'm not the only nail polish fanatic living in this town as there was not one bottle of Twisted to be seen on the display.

I stood there and debated on Flecked or Asylum as these were the only two left.  In the end I picked Flecked but now I am seriously thinking of going back for Asylum as I could layer them two and then get kinda close to the look I want in Twisted.

Less blabbing, more pictures...This was layered over two coats of Wet 'n Wild's black creme.

*sigh*  Seriously, how gorgeous is this?  I love how it flashes from green to aqua blue.

Are you digging this current flakie trend?  Unlike last year with all the Crackle rage, I'm jumping on the bandwagon this time with flakies! 
Love,

1 comment:

  1. Yay you picked up my favorite one of the bunch! So pretty

    ReplyDelete