Saturday, January 21, 2012

Femme Couture-Ruby Slippers

Hey dolls.  This is what is currently on my nails:
This is Femme Couture's Ruby Slippers.  I picked this up from Sally Beauty for only $1.99.  The whole display was on clearance, but this was the only color that really spoke to me.  Is it a dupe for China Glaze Ruby Pumps?  I don't know.  I don't own it, but it definitely is one of a kind.
 Bottle Shot:
I had to apply two coats to get to an opacity that I liked but I noticed that there were still some slight differences in color and opacity depending on how thick or thin I applied the polish.  This will definitely be worn with underwear next time I wear this.
I like how the glitter is suspended in the red base.  Topcoat takes care of the grittiness factor.  I used two coats of Seche Vite.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. that's so pretty, I wonder how similar it is to China Glaze Ruby Pumps

    ReplyDelete