Sunday, January 22, 2012

Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick-Rosette

Hey friends.  Just wanted to show you the most recent addition to my ever-growing lipstick collection. 
This is a carnation pink lipstick with tons of gold micro-shimmer running through it.   It is rather sheer but buildable and with a glossy finish.
I only have one other lipstick from this line in Summer Angel.  I like the awesome purple case and the little crown etched into the top of the lippie.  The case itself is very secure and snaps shut with a reassuring click.  There is not a noticeable scent from this lipstick, unlike the Lasting Finish lipsticks which have a signature smell-vanilla maybe?  I can't put my finger on it, but nonetheless, we are talking about the Moisture Renew line here.

The shape of the bullet makes for easy application and is encased in a sleek silver.  I only purchased this color because it was on clearance, otherwise I would have gravitated towards some other colors from the same line. 

Final Thoughts

Pros:
  • Formulated with SPF 18
  • Variety of colors and shades to choose from
  • Sleek & secure packaging
 Cons:
  • Most shades are in a frost/shimmery finish
Repurchase? Maybe.  I wouldn't mind trying other shades from this line but only if they were on sale or on clearance.
Best,

    No comments:

    Post a Comment