Thursday, September 15, 2011

September-Big Lots Haul

Hello dolls!  Couldn't resist the temptation and went back to Big Lots while I was at school.  I needed some retail therapy after such a stressful first couple of days.  Came home with tons of goodies.  Here is what I got for dirt cheap.

1. CoverGirl Outlast lip stain and Wetslicks gloss duo- $2
Outlast Lipstain in #415:
Swatches:  CG Lipstain and Lipgloss
2.  CoverGirl Outlast Lipstain in #430 - $2
Swatch:  Lipstain in #430
Kind of disappointed in these two lip stains because they are so patchy and didn't cover as well as the other two that I got last time.

3.  Six CoverGirl Amazemint Lip glosses -$1.50 each
with flash below, w/o flash above
Swatches:
I have forgotten how much I like these lip glosses from CoverGirl.  I like the zingy mint flavor and smell that these give off because they aren't too overpowering.  

4.  Maybelline lipstick in Royal Red - $1.50
Maybelline lipstick in Royal Red
On lips:  Maybelline lipstick in Royal Red
Very creamy and applies beautifully.  I just swiped this one straight from the tube.  I think a girl can never have too many red lipsticks.  :)
5.  BioSwiss glass nail files- $2
BioSwiss Glass Nail Files
I have never tried a glass nail file before- have you?  I was getting pretty sick of the left over nail pieces still on my nails from my regular files so I thought I would give these a try.

6.  Revlon ColorBurst lipstick in Hazelnut - $1.50
Revlon Lipstick in Hazelnut
Have I mentioned before how much I love the packaging on these lipsticks?  SO chic and sexy.  The quilted pattern on them make them look expensive- but they're not!

7. Maybelline ShineSensational Lipstick in Let me Pink - $1.50
CoverGirl Lipstick in Let Me Pink
I am throwing this lipstick out.  It smells really bad.  Must be a really, really old batch.

8.  Epielle Facial Cleansing Wipes - $2 for 60 pack 
and $1 for 30 pack
I think that these cleansing wipes are exclusive to Big Lots.  I've never seen them anywhere else.  I ended up buying one pack last time for a give away but never had tried them myself so I picked up three of them.  The 60 pack one is humungous- and only for $2!  Such great deals for cleansing wipes!

That's it for my Big Lots haul this month.  Have you checked out your local Big Lots yet?

Big hugs,

1 comment:

  1. I love the cleaning wripes I seen them at 99 cents stores but only sale a pack of 30.I really do love this!!By the way great haul.

    ReplyDelete