Friday, September 9, 2011

Borghese Nail Lacquer-Stellare Notte

Hello everyone!  Today I am sharing with you this lovely polish from Borghese.  I picked this up for only $3 at Ulta last month.  It is a duochrome polish- a very pretty one at that, and perfect for fall.  This polish also reminds me of an oil slick. 
There is holographic shimmer in it, but you have to put your face up to the nail to really see it.  This color mostly flashes from dark gray to purple and a little iridescent green. 
On nails: Borghese Nail Lacquer in Stellare Notte
Pictured here is three coats.  I found this formula easy to work with.  The brush is nice- not too long and not too floppy.  I also didn't have any problems with runnyness or glooping.  In all, very happy with this choice.
I did layer on one coat of Seche Vite as well.  Sorry for the vast amount of pictures but it was so hard to try and capture all of the colors for you.  This one is quickly going to become one of my favorites for fall.

Stellar nails,

No comments:

Post a Comment