Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Blot, blot, blot!

Hello loves.  Today I am showing you one of my must-have items.  Oil blotting sheets.  For as long as I can remember, I have had an oily t-zone.  There is nothing that I have tried that can remedy this; no powder or gel that can make me stay matte all day long. So I blot.  

These blotting sheets are from Elf and are only one dollar a piece.  They come in these little cardboard packs and there are 50 blotting sheets in each pack.  The sheets are very thin and transparent, but one is all you really need. 
What it claims:
  • Absorbs oil and shine
  • Mattifies shiny skin
  • Pore minimizer
  • Woven texture eliminates shine and keeps skin matte for hours
  • Green tea extract helps re-texturize skin and mask facial imperfections

 Once opened
 One oil blotting sheet from Elf
These babies are so effective at picking up all the extra oil off my face.  Once you press them onto the skin and you pull away from your face, you can see the results.  These are also a big deal for me because you can use both sides of the sheet.  

I have to be honest though and say that I have seen no pores minimized nor does it really mask any imperfections per say, but it does clean up oil really nice.  I think that these are a cheaper alternative than other oil blotting sheets and they are just as effective. 
Can you see the oil blot on this sheet?  Gross right?  But effective.  ;)  If you're an oily gal like me, I would suggest that you give these a try rather than shelling out $3 and up on pricier brands. 


Blots of love,

1 comment:

  1. Ive never tried these. I always use other brands and after reading this I think Im going to save some money next time and get these :]

    ReplyDelete