Monday, September 12, 2011

Revlon-Royal Cloak

This is one of the new polishes that was released with the Masquerade collection from Revlon.  I picked this up for $4.99 at Walgreens.  There were other colors available for purchase but this was the only one that really spoke to me.  

Royal Cloak is a purple color jam packed with tons of little flakies.  Can't really make it out if they're silver or clear flakies, but still a nice addition to the collection.
 Revlon Royal Cloak
Pictured here is three coats.  No problems with this polish and no cleanup.  Thank you, Revlon. 
 On nails:  Revlon Royal Cloak
I finally filed down all my nails today after taking these pictures so that they are all the same length.  *sigh*  I hate it when I break a nail.  Short nubbies will be pictured soon so stay tuned! :)  

Also-remember that Wag's has another .99 cent deal on Sinful Colors this week.  Pair that with some of the .99 cent Wet 'n Wild finds and you have yourself some really great deals. Happy shopping!

Pretty purple nails,

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! I need a blue-based purple nail polish like this. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete