Sunday, September 11, 2011

Yes to the Dress!

Hello dolls!  I spent a lot of time looking for the perfect dress for a very special weekend.  I had what I wanted in mind but either the price was too much or size was wrong.  Glad to say though that I finally found the one after much debating!

Here is my dress for the upcoming wedding that I am attending this next weekend in Milwaukee.  This is a one shoulder dress in purple silk. I ordered this dress off of Lulu's.com for under $50.  Unfortunately, I bought the last one in this color.  Sorry ladies.  I think there might be other colors available though if you like this style.
 Model wearing the dress

Pairing my simple black heels from Guess with this dress and a bib style necklace to accessorize.
Necklace $5 from Charlotte Russe
I also have an appointment to get my hair done while I'm in Milwaukee for that Saturday so I am excited to see what they will come up with.  

Wedding wishes,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment