Thursday, September 22, 2011

Caboodles

Hello loves!  I wanted to share with you my new Caboodles case that I bought.  This is a bright purple, hard case that has a double zipper all the way around.  Unfortunately, my camera makes this look more blue than it really is.  This case looks and feels like pleather, which I don't really mind.  It is also about an inch and a half thick.
It has a compartment on the top for brushes and a little mirror inside the lid.  The case is lined with polka dotted satin. 
Currently, I am storing two of my double sided make up brushes in here.  (By the way, I don't know how to effectively  store my double sided brushes- do you have a great way to store?  Leave me a comment.)  

This case was only $5 at Wal-mart.  I like to it because it is a hard case, which means it won't get smushed in my bags when I'm traveling.  This case is perfect to store liners and lip glosses.  I actually stored some jewelry in here when I went to Chicago and I didn't have to worry about it getting tangled or lost in my other bags.  This is such a nice addition to my other make up cases and I'm really glad I found it for such a nice price.  I really like it because it is a hard top case and not so flimsy.  Really nice and sturdy.

The last time I was in Walmart, they still had a couple of these left and in different colors.  If you are a Caboodles fan, I would suggest that you snatch one of these up before they are all gone.

Canoodles of love,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment