Sunday, March 31, 2013

March-Running on Empty

Hi dolls.  Here is this month's edition of Running on Empty:
10 products this month, but one sample thrown in there.  First up, skin care:
Shiseido Vital Perfection Peel off Mask
I mentioned before that my skin has been driving me crazy, so I pulled out some of my masks this month to help me get it under control.  Already reviewed this product here, so read more about it if you want to learn more.

Purchase?  Maybe.  I like it enough but I just bought a Freeman's Cucumber peel off mask too, and that is more easily accessible than this brand.


Clarins Capital Lumiere Vital Light Serum
This was a sample I got from Sephora a while ago.  I wanted something to fade my acne scars and this fit the bill.  Unfortunately, I didn't use it consistently enough to be able to tell if there were any immediate results.  Not from what I can judge though, so I don't think that I will be purchasing this anytime soon.

Purchase?  No.

 Epielle Wipes

 Pure Source Tea Tree Sheet Mask
I got this from one of my long time fellow makeup junkie friends.  She dropped off this, along with some more goodies for me earlier this month.  I am not really a fan of these sheet masks, but I somehow have amassed quite the collection, so I better start using them.

This was very saturated with the liquid and so I used it twice-I just folded it back up and stored in the packaging for another use.  After two uses, I just throw away.  I use these right before bed, peel off, and then just let it evaporate on my face before going to sleep. 

Repurchase?  No, there are so many brands out there that I don't think I would seek out just this one.


Makeup!

Mac Blush in Gingerly
I kind of 'inherited' this blush and I have loved it ever since.  It is a matte peachy blush and I absolutely love it.  It's really what spawned my love for 'peachy' toned blushes this year.  I did end up repurchasing this and have swatches ready to go to show you guys.  Look for that soon!

Repurchase?  Yes!


Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
I have touted my love for this shadow over and over again, and I have finally used up my first jar of it.  I love this all over the lid with some liner and a matte cream highlight color under the brow.  It's my go-to, everyday look.  

Repurchase?  Yes, I already have a backup of this color in my stash, but I haven't whipped it out yet.  I took out my L'Oreal pressed pigment in Bronzed Taupe to replace this in my daily makeup bag.


Elf Gel Liner in Black
I purchased this a while ago, and when I was cleaning out my stash, I noticed that it had dried completely up.  :(  

Repurchase?  No. I like my L'Oreal one better. 


Wet n Wild Megaliner in #864
This is the purple Megaliner from Wet 'n Wild, and I noticed that this too had also dried up.  I like colored liquid liners from this line, but I don't use them as often so I don't think this warrants a repurchase.

Repurchase?  No.


Clear Scalp and Hair Beauty Therapy
I don't have any of the bottles to show you because I used them all up, but I did save the box for this post.  I reviewed this product here, so please check it out if you want to know how I feel about it!  

Repurchase?  Yes.  I liked it enough that I will repurchase, but I am also interested in other drugstore products like it.  Will let you know if I do end up repurchasing.  


Pure Silk Shave Cream
Cheap and effective without drying out my skin.

Repurchase?  Yes.  I also like how this has a rust-proof bottom!  

What did you run out of this month?

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment