Monday, March 25, 2013

Maybelline-Vivid Lipstick Swatches

Hi dolls. Today I am showing you some of the new Maybelline Vivid Lipsticks that I picked up this last month.  The lipsticks from this line are super bright, super loud in your face colors-my favorite kind of colors to wear.

The first couple I am going to show you are a permanent part of their collection, so you should be able to find them anywhereEach lipstick retails for around $6-7

First, is Hot Plum.  Hot Plum is a blue-based fuchsia color.  I really like colors from this color family range.  
Next up is Neon Red.  Neon Red is not quite as pigmented as I would like.  It does take a few swipes to build the color, but well worth it.  

 Swatches of these two colors:
Next is Brazen Berry.  This is a creamy lilac blue based lipstick...kind of intimidating in the tube.  With the right eye makeup you could make it work for a night out.
Lastly, is Vivid Rose.  This one is my favorite.  I love how bright and creamy it is.

I also picked up two colors from the new limited edition Spring collection, Pop of Cherry and Electric Fuchsia.  

Swatches of both:
Let me know if you want any comparison swatches...I was planning on it but totally got lazy.
 
I am really loving these bright new lipsticks from Maybelline.  They have a great selection of shades and are perfect for spring and summer nights.  I am obsessed.  
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment