Sunday, March 31, 2013

L'Oreal- Not A Cloud In Sight

Hi dolls.  I picked up a new polish for myself over the weekend.  This is from L'Oreal, a pretty little polish aptly named Not a Cloud in Sight.  
The formula on this polish was excellent.  I applied two thin coats and topped it off with my favorite top coat, Seche Vite.

I also broke the nail on my middle finger, and had to patch it up, which explains the little lump on the side of that nail.  :(  I tore it near the skin, and it's pretty bad.  But a little surgery, and it's mostly better.  Let me know if you want to know how I repair my broken nails, and I will show you the products and techniques I use...
Have a Happy Easter (if you celebrate!) and take care.  I can't believe March is already coming to a close!  :)

xoxo 

6 comments:

  1. That polish looks absolutely amazing! What a dreamy, summery color! Also, if I wasn't looking for it, I wouldn't have noticed any repairs on your nails. What's your repair process like?

    Also, lovely, I nominated your blog for a Liebster award :) Check out my blog for more details!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nomination! I will try to get a post up on how I repair my broken nails in the coming month! Thanks again!

      Delete
  2. Great color! Lovely blog! Now following, you can check out my blog and follow back on GFC or Bloglovin' if you wish(:

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading and following Athena! I will check out your blog!

      Delete
  3. This is pretty. I think I only have 2 L'Oreal polishes. I would not have noticed the repair if you hadn't pointed it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This polish is amazing! I wish I had access to these in the UK but we have a different line xx

    ReplyDelete