Thursday, March 28, 2013

Sinful Colors-Orange Creme

Hi dolls.  Today I wanted to show you a new color from Sinful Colors...and my feather mani.
This could quite possibly, be my favorite mani so far this year.  I went and bought some acrylic paints from Michael's earlier this month to practice one stroke nail art flowers, but saw this tutorial for feather nails on Instagram and I couldn't resist.
I took three coats of Sinful Colors Orange Creme as my base for my nail art and let that dry completely before slapping on some Seche Vite.  I love the subtle shimmer in this polish and it makes me look so tan.

I then took some black acrylic paint and a very thin paintbrush to start making the feather.  I did my middle finger first, and then liked it so much that I did one on my ring finger too.  I then took some glitter from my OPI Servin' up Sparkle and placed that onto the nails with an orange stick.  One coat of Seche Vite to seal everything in and I was done.  

This mani was so simple and so cool, I wore it for three days straight.  I got tons of compliments on it too.  I even did it again but with a white feather in another mani.  That post will come later.

Let me know if you guys are interested in a tutorial or tools that  I used to create this look!

Always,

No comments:

Post a Comment