Saturday, March 2, 2013

China Glaze-Surreal Appeal

Hi dolls. Today I am showing you the other polish I picked up from the Circe du Soleil collection-Surreal Appeal.
Surreal Appeal is a flamingo pink creme.  I am wearing two coats on my nails, topped off with Seche Vite.  It applied easily, no cleanup required.  
It has a touch more coral to it to keep it from being  yet just another pink creme to my ever growing collection.
It makes me look a bit more tan and warms up my skintone, which is nice in this cold Wisconsin weather.  I put this on my toes too and it makes me smile when I see that bright pop of color. 
I am also finally getting It's a Trap-eze, so I can finally shut my trap and quit whining about how I can't find it.  One of my readers and long-time fellow makeup addict was able to get it for me where she lived. (yay!)  Can't wait to see it and finally swatch it

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment