Friday, March 8, 2013

Flower Lipstick-Petunia Petals

Hello dolls.  I picked up a new lipstick from Drew Barrymore's Flower line this month.  I had to go back and get one of the High Shine black lipsticks.  The color I picked out is a bright, fun pink-Petunia Petals.
This has the same packaging like the one I previously reviewed...again no labeling on the tube itself with the name of the lipstick.  Hope that they fix that soon.  :/
This lipstick lived up to it's name though, it definitely is a high shine lip color.  It's gorgeous and very pigmented without being overly creamy. 
It wore comfortably for me, but does transfer quite easilyReapplication is necessary if you are eating, drinking or talking a lot.  Otherwise, it's not a fussy lipstick-I just swatched it straight from the tube and onto my lips.  

I picked a bright color for fun, but am interested in some of the softer, everyday colors from this line.  Will I repurchase?  Yes, I think I will eventually add some more colors from the Flower line to my collection.  I love that they have matte colors and more glossy colors that customers can pick and choose from.  Don't forget to check out my other post on Flamingo Flower if you haven't already.

Are you a fan of the Flower lipsticks? 

1 comment:

  1. How do you get your lipstick so perfect?! This is a pretty color. I read another beauty blog and she's not so tickled with the Flower lipstick shades she chose, so I guess some of these are hit or miss for some.

    ReplyDelete