Wednesday, March 6, 2013

February-Running on Empty

Hi dolls.  Sorry this is so late, but here is February's Running on Empty post.  Eight products this month for my total.

Wet 'n Wild Tinted Moisturizer in Sunkissed
I've been using this for quite a while, and am finally done with it.  It has light coverage, but coverage can be built up.  It doesn't break me out and easy to apply.

Repurchase?  Not at this time.  I am currently using a different foundation that I just purchased and am enamored with.  
 
Revlon Beyond Natural Primer
I bought this last summer on clearance.  I originally bought two of them but returned one of them.  There is a really strong scent to this product which is what turns me off on it.  I pulled it out again this winter in an effort to use it up and I finally succeeded. 

Repurchase?  No.
Prestige Brow Pencil
This is what I use on my brows everyday.  I lightly feather in this pencil to create natural looking, groomed brows.  This is the only product I use in fact, on a daily basis.  If I am doing a look for the blog or a special event, I will add my Elf brow kit, but this is pretty much it.

Repurchase?  Yes, I have a backup that I already broke into.

LashGrip Lash Glue
Dare I say that I actually like this better than my LashDuo.  It holds better for me and I don't have the lifting that I do with LashDuo.  I am finally out of it though and need to pick up another one. This one dries clear and does not irritate my eyes or the skin around my eyes.

Repurchase?  Yes. 
 
Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Foaming Hand Soap 
in Fresh Picked Tangerines
Picked up this soap last summer, and I love the scent.  I kept this by my kitchen sink.  It smells so fresh and juicy and it's one of the foaming soaps so you don't have a lot of excess product that comes out of the pump.  

Repurchase?  Yes, I bought other scents from this same line. 
 
Swan Polish Remover
This is from the Dollar Tree, and I picked it up on a whim.  It works rather well and gets the job done.

Repurchase?  Sure, I run out of polish remover every month, and this is a good, cheap alternative.

Patene Smoothing Conditioner
This was cheap and works well on my hair.  It rinses out without weighing my hair down.

Repurchase?  Yes.

Epielle Cucumber Wipes
What did you run out of this month?


1 comment:

  1. I must have too much stuff, because it seems like I don't run out of anything. LOL

    ReplyDelete