Saturday, April 7, 2012

Stuck in a Rut...

Hello dolls.  Here is a smoked out taupe look that I created over the weekend.
This is just a simple look that I created with my Maybelline Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze

I just applied Bad to the Bronze all over the lid and then blended it out with my CoverGirl single in Mink.  I then lined my lids with black liquid liner and added some falsies to finish up the look.
I wore this out to lunch with a friend over the weekend, so I kept the eyes the focus and went with a soft pink blush as well as a nude lip (L'Oreal's Balm lipstick in Caramel Comfort).
Yes, I realize that I have been stuck in a rut with the same colors on my eyes.  I have yet to profess my love again for Maybelline's Bad to the Bronze.  I just love how simple Bad to the Bronze is and how I can create really complex or really simple looks depending on my mood.

I have even made a sizeable dent with it so far, but it's still a lot of product to go through.  Let's see if I can come up with an empty jar by the end of the year.  :)

P.S.  Did you enter my give-away yet?  It ends today, April 7th!  Hurry over and enter here.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment