Sunday, April 29, 2012

Currently Obsessed With...

Hey dolls.  Welcome to this month's edition of Currently Obsessed With... Here is what made the cut this month:

Boots #7 Cleansing Milk:
I have been using this for about a month now, and I love how it feels and what it does for my skin.  I will do a thorough review on it soon, so check back for that.

Bath & Body Works Lotion in Coconut Lime Breeze:
This smells heavenly.  And I got it for free with a coupon and a purchase of some new Wallflowers.  Just a little piece of paradise.

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion
Been wearing this baby daily since I got it.  See my review on it here

Red-Orange Nails:
I'm loving how they look on me.  Definitely a statement color.  I adore red on short nails anyways, but switching it up to a red-orange is a cool change.  Yum.

Physician's Formula Multi-Colored Blush in Blushing Nude:
I have been wearing this as a hi-light instead of a blush and it fares pretty well.  I have even been utilizing the little brush that it comes with for application-partly out of laziness.  ^_*  See swatches and my review here.

What have you currently been obsessed with?
Always,

No comments:

Post a Comment