Saturday, April 28, 2012

Going Out Glam-Naked Palette2

Hey dolls.  Here is what I did for a date night with my hub:
Sorry about the quality of these photos.  I did this look at night and had to take photos in the bathroom with awful yellow lighting.  
I did this look with the Naked2 palette and Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze as a base.  I added black liquid liner and falsies from Forever21 to complete the look. 
I tried a couple of different lip colors with this look, but in the end I decided to go with a bright pink lip.  I am wearing MAC's Viva Glam Nicki Minaj lipstick in the two pictures above.  
In the end, I choose Maybelline's Fuchsia Fever lipstick.  It looks a little washed out in these pictures due to the way bad lighting, but it is very apparent in real life.  

My favorite going out look lately has been a nude eye and bold lips.  What do you prefer to play up?  Lips or eyes? 

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. love it! Especially the bold lip! My blog has a new address now btw: http://blackbutterfly-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, I checked ur new address and the new post u wrote didnt show up in my blog roll?

      Anyhows, welcome back love.

      Delete