Sunday, April 15, 2012

A Flash of Blue

Hello dolls.  Here is a new eye look that I created today:
For the blue liner, I used my Wet 'n Wild Indigo Blue liquid liner.  I did have to go over it a couple of times in order to intensify the color a bit.  Then, I went over that blue liner with a thinner line of black liquid liner (also from Wet 'n Wild).  
 
Because of the bold blue liner, I decided to keep the rest of the eye neutral.  I used my Wet 'n Wild Greed palette and Max Factor shadow single in Fawn for this look, similar to what I did here.  
I added some false lashes to complete the look.  These lashes are new-I picked them up from Rue21.  

I know this look is not revolutionary or anything, but it's something that I have never tried yet.  What do you think?  Something you might like to try?


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment