Friday, April 27, 2012

April- Dollar Tree Finds

Hey friends.  Here is what I found at the Dollar Tree this month:

Nail Art packages:
"Caviar" nails are all the rage right now and I can try them for just $1!  I plan on doing a look soon with these, so be sure to check back for that.

L'Oreal Metallique Eye Shadow sticks:
Khaki Foil, Black Foil and Bronze Foil:
Khaki Foil, Black Foil and Bronze Foil:
Khaki Foil, Black Foil and Bronze Foil under OttLite:
Khaki Foil, Black Foil and Bronze Foil in natural light:
These were all swatched dry and with no primer.  The packaging doesn't really make any sense to me either.  What's with the plastic wrapping on the bottom?  And the color doesn't twist up or down either- so I am guessing that I will have to peel the plastic off as I use it?  *Scratches head*  Seriously L'Oreal??  I can see why these showed up at the dollar store.  But Bronze Foil seems to have decent pigmentation and is probably the only color that I will end up keeping.

CoverGirl Body Shimmer:
CoverGirl Body Shimmer in Silver Dust and Gold Dust:
CoverGirl Body Shimmer in Silver Dust and Gold Dust:
I spied these babies in huge tubs and was surprised to see that it was Body Shimmer.  They come with a little powder puff that you can use to pat the shimmer on. 
Special directions for use ^_*
The sticker can be peeled off, but I left mine on so that I don't have glittery body shimmer everywhere when I put it away.
CoverGirl Body Shimmer in Gold Dust :and Silver Dust:
Silver Dust looks a little frosty on my skin tone so I don't think that I will be using that very much.   Gold Dust leaves a nice sheen, but it's very inyourface.  Still, a nice amount of product for just $1.

What did you find at your Dollar Tree this month?

Love,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment