Saturday, April 14, 2012

L'Oreal Nail Color-Club Prive

Hello there dolls.  This is what I am currently wearing on my nails:
This is from L'Oreal's new nail polish line.  Club Prive is a beautiful minty creme, but the formula left something else to be desired.  
 L'Oreal Nail Color-Club Prive
This is three coats on my nails, topped off with Seche Vite.  The first coat was extremely streaky and the second coat barely made a difference.  I had to paint the third coat on with a thicker line in order to cover any bald spots and streaks.  Did anyone else have as much trouble as I did with this polish?  
L'Oreal Nail Color-Club Prive
Bleh.  I have other mints in my stash that work far better formula wise so this one probably won't get much lovin' from me this season.

 Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment