Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Maybelline-New Spring Collection lipsticks & nail polish

Hello there dolls!  I found the new spring collection from Maybelline while at my favorite local haunt i.e. Walgreens.  I didn't pick up any of the new baked shadows-(as baked shadows are rather disappointing to me anyways) or any of the blushes.  See how good I was?  What I did get was two one new lipstick and one new nail polish from this collection.   *Fuchsia Fever is not part of that new spring collection, Fuchsia Fresia is.  See that swatch here.
 Maybelline lipstick in Fuchsia Fever
Maybelline Tigerlilly Treat
 Maybelline Express Finish in Tulip Tango
Lipstick swatches:  Fuchsia Fever and Tigerlilly Treat
 Swatch above: Fuchsia Fever
 Swatch above:  Tigerlilly Treat
I haven't swatched the nail polish yet because quite frankly, I have a ton to go through yet.  

I also picked up another lipstick but this one from the High Shine collection. 
 Maybelline ColorSensational High Shine lipstick in Coral Lustre
 On lips: Coral Lustre
This is one more wearable for me than the other coral lipstick from the Spring collection because it is sheerer.  I am very happy with this pick and am glad that I spotted it among the other lippies.

Did you get anything from this Spring collection?

Always,

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! Can't wait too get my hands on these!
    Have a look at my new MUA post!

    vivalashoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete