Sunday, February 19, 2012

OPI Haul

Hey dolls.  I stumbled upon a salon at the local mall that was going out of business.  Bad for them, awesome for me- because all of their OPI polishes were 30% off.  I got ten new polishes in all-including two from the Nicki Minaj collection and the two from the Holland collection.
L-R: Big Hair Big Nails, Red Lights Ahead...Where?, Charged up Cherry, I'm Indi-a Mood for Love, Ate Berries in the Canaries
L-R: Thanks a Windmillion, Don't Mess with OPI, Save Me, Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous, Metallic 4 Life

These were going for around $6 each after the discount.  These are my first OPI polishes that I have purchased-and after taking a look at them, I can't believe that I choose colors that were all in the same family. :)  So predictable.

Also picked up a shampoo and conditioner because they were discounted at half off.  I have always wanted to try these shampoos but pricey at $13 and up.  I was lucky to try both of these for under $12.  
Anyways, you can expect swatches of each of the polishes in upcoming posts.  I've got Red Lights Ahead...Where? already swatched for you all.  I'm also thinking of stalking the store to see if their polishes get even more discounted this coming week. :)

xoxo

1 comment: