Monday, February 6, 2012

Chance Chanel-Eau de Toilette Twist & Spray

Hey dolls.  I picked up a new fragrance last month.  This was quite the splurge but I really do love this scent. 
I picked up the Chance by Chanel Eau de Toilette for myself.  This was around $50 at Sephora.  I decided to get the twist and spray version for the extra convenience.
Here is the twist and spray can.  It is a beautiful pearly pink color.
You gently twist the base for the top to come out, and then you pump to top to spray the fragrance.
Here is an up close look at the spray nozzle.  I love how this detracts all the way into the tube so you don't waste anything.
The top of the can is embossed with the ever famous logo.
Included with your purchase is two extra cans of the scent for refill purposes.  (So you get three cans total.)  There are instructions included in the packaging so you can easily refill the canister when it is done.
And I just had to include how this was beautifully packaged.  The pink box is just too pretty and luxe to throw away, so I keep the extra canisters in there for storage.
What is your favorite fragrance of the moment?  I have been wearing this non-stop ever since I have gotten it.

 xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment