Thursday, February 9, 2012

Aurora + Private Viewing

Hey dolls.  This is what is currently on my nails:
I started off with two coats of Wet 'n Wild's Private Viewing.  This is from the new Spring collection.  I thought that it would have been a pretty nude color but on my hands, it clashes with my skin tone.  I find it too pink for me.  So I took my new Klean Color glitter polish in Aurora and layered it on over Private Viewing.
WnW MegaLast polish-Private Viewing
 
Klean Color polish in Aurora
Much better, right?  Aurora was a little tricky to apply.  It was ridiculously thick so I shot it up with some thinner and shook it like a Polaroid picture.  The star glitter was hard to fish for still-I had to place them individually on the nails.
The star glitter doesn't lie flat on the nail-so some edges might stick up, even after two coats of top coat.  The holo glitter in this polish is awesome though.  What are you currently rockin' on your nails?

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment